Jeff Husby shown a few weeks ago in front of our awesome new World Class Nautique Showcase!
The stage is being set for a spectacular new flagship showroom, soon to light up the downtown Orlando Skyline!
Work is well underway on the 19,030-square foot world class Nautique Showroom which will feature many state-of-the-art design components along with branding and an overall appearance second to none in its niche.
GM/Owner Jeff Husby shared a few quick “teasers” about this stunning new facility:
- The showroom will accommodate and display up to 18 boats under AC, using a mixture of both natural lighting and custom modern overhead fixtures.
- Visitors will be greeted by a custom designed front desk crafted in the shapes of a Paragon, painted in stunning anthracite metallic.
- An impressive custom chandelier will be positioned directly overhead, constructed from Paragon gold components.
- The facility will feature an exclusive 25x30 ft custom Design Center.
- The Design Center will set the industry bar with features like an integrated Ski Nautique hull in the ceiling, surrounded by RGB courtesy lights operated by the simulated helm station located on the floor.
- Music in the design center room will be operated from the helm station amongst other features.
- A massive 80” theatre-sized TV is situated within the wall and pops out for an exceptional customer build experience.
- The service area will feature an outside covered drop-off and pick-up area next to the dedicated service entrance.
- Service bays are positioned adjacent to the parts department to facilitate easy flow and communication with parts and an information area.
- The shop features a large bridge crane able to lift a 20,000 lb. boat; the prep area also has its own bridge crane to lift to dollies for convenient and easy showroom placement.
- All the floors are polished sleek, high-gloss black.
- Walls are painted Nautique hues of red, white and gray.
- Branding both inside and outside the building is spectacular.
- All doors are controlled by BIO metric locks for control and access to specific areas. The facility features 34 cameras inside and outside of the entire facility with an alarm system that monitors every window and door access point.
- Private conference room with table and chairs for 10 including a state-of-the-art white board with digital features for versatile multimedia and broadcast usage.
- Impressive 12x25 video wall suspended 15’ off the ground in the showroom will showcase Nautique videos or RNO-produced or approved programming.
The final build-out is well underway ... stay tuned as our plans are finalized!